Low Carbon Dorset is a three year ERDF supported programme offering support and funding to community & charity organisations based in Dorset, Bournemouth & Poole looking to use renewable energy technologies to reduce their carbon emissions.
This FREE Low Carbon Community Workshop is an opportunity to find out more about the Low Carbon Dorset programme, and how your community organisation could use the support and funding available to reduce its carbon footprint.
There will also be a chance to discuss and develop your ideas with one of our technical experts on the day..
This FREE low carbon workshop will cover –
- Information about potential low carbon opportunities for community & charity organisations
- Details about Low Carbon Dorset and the support & funding available to you
- An opportunity to ‘ask the experts’ in our Low Carbon Surgeries
- A look at what other community organisations & charities have achieved
- Opportunity for further networking